Medical Grade Microdermabrasion
For common skin problems such as oily or dull skin, enlarged pores, acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, and mild pigmentary disorders, microdermabrasion is a gentle, effective option for many patients. The non-invasive procedure uses a precision handpiece to direct a spray of very fine, sterile crystals across the surface of the skin. This gently abrades away the dry and damaged surface cell layers, leaving the skin smoother and more vibrant. Treatments are provided in a series of sessions, usually at one- to two-week intervals, and involve no patient downtime. Follow-up care may include monthly maintenance sessions.
Microdermabrasion is also an excellent immediate pre-treatment for chemical peels and BelleDerm Skincare products. By removing dead skin layers, microdermabrasion opens the pores allowing chemical peel treatment products, cell turnover treatments, vitamin infusion serum or skin lighteners to penetrate deeper into the layers of the skin for better results.
More aggressive microdermabrasion can be used to improve the cosmetic appearance of severely damaged skin, such as hypertrophic scar revision on face, arms and legs or some stretch marks. As many as 20 treatments, applied twice weekly, may be required for optimal results.
- Microdermabrasion is ideal for:
- Individuals who don't want to undergo the time, expense, discomfort, longer healing time, and possible side effects of alternative skin resurfacing treatments such as medical-dermabrasion or laser skin resurfacing, Microdermabrasion is for individuals who want a nice clinical improvement of new elastin fibers in the skin and new collagen produced by a series of 6 individual treatments.
- Individuals who want to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage skin, age spots, uneven skin tone mild acne scaring, blotchiness and small scars, this is the treatment for you.
- The best candidates for Microdermabrasion are women and men who want to:
- Improve their general appearance
- Maintain good healthier skin
- Reverse sun damage
- Look their best
- Stimulate the natural production of collagen
- Microdermabrasion reduces the appearance of:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damaged skin
- Age spots
- Mild Scarring
- Uneven skin tone
- Active Acne Treatments
- Hyperpigmentation(Brown Spots)
- Various Acne scarring
To achieve even better results, ask about our Micro Peel.This combines a medical microdermabrasion followed by a medical grade chemical peal.
Go to our knowledge base and learn more about Medical Grade Microdermabrasion.
- New Client
Request a FREE Consultation
- Existing Client
Request an Appointment
- Laser Body Sculpting
- Cellulite Reduction By Pellefirm
- Physician Supervised
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Botox ™
- Juvéderm ™
- Juvéderm VOLUMA for Liquid Face Lifts
- Spider Vein Therapy
- Medical Grade
- Chemical Peels
- VI Peel
- Obagi Blue Peel
- Obagi Radiance Blue Peel
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Acne Treatments
- Teeth Whitening
- Physician Supervised
Brilliant Distinctions Program!